You can book an appointment at the surgery in two ways:
Call reception on 01442 234220 and speak to a receptionist. View consulting times for each doctor and nurse.
We will always see patients on the day for Urgent Appointments.
Book an online appointment through the Patient Access System. PLEASE NOTE: the first time you log on to this site, you will be required to create an account. The steps are described below.
- First of all, you need to visit the surgery and collect your password and security details from reception.
- Then click onto the Patient Access System from your computer.
- There are two registration screens. On the first screen, enter your PIN, Practice Number, Access ID and NHS Number, which you have obtained from the surgery. This information enables the system to check your identity when you log on.
- On the second screen:
- Enter your personal details: surname and DOB
- Choose a password
- Complete a security question
You will be then be redirected to the Patient Access homepage to sign in. Please go ahead and book your appointment.
New Extended Access Service
Dacorum Extended Access launched on 30th June 2018. This is a new GP service that will operate from 17.00 until 22.00 on weekday evenings, Saturdays from 9.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.00 and Sundays from 9.00-13.00. It is an appointments based primary care service. The slots can be booked via the patient’s own surgery. It will be staffed by local GPs at West Herts Medical Centre and The New Surgery in Tring. From Saturday 4th August we will also have Saturday 9.00 to 13.00 slots at The Nap in Kings Langley.
These are routine appointments being offered at times that may be more convenient to patients and the GP on duty will have full access to patient's medical records.
Please ask at reception if you wish to book an Extended Access appointment.